Bellydance around the world. Episode 3 – Greece
Choose your preferred option:
Meet the third episode of a unique project Bellydance around the world with Aliah.
Dance and travel with us!
An energetic shaabi choreo, full of emotions and gestures, which illustrates the lyrics of the song. This choreography is made from simple movements, but the difficulty here is the correct communication of song meaning and dancer’s mood.
At the end of the choreography you will find the improvisation part, where a dancer can play with audience.
In this video you will find:
- Explanation of movements and combos used in this choreography.
- Detailed explanation of each part of choreography.
- Dance of each part by count.
- Dance of each part with music.
- Dance of full choreography with music by face and by back.
Video length: 36:49
Choreography length: 02:58
Subtitles: English, Russian, Italian, French, Polish
Difficulty level: Medium
Music: Mahmud El Lithy – Keda Matarmash iTunes, Google Play Music, YouTube
Camera, sound, postproduction: Vladimir Kluchenkov