Fusion VOI choreography by Enussah
Choose your preferred option:
In this video you will find uncommon choreography in Fusion style (mix of different styles) made on dramatic cover of Begin again by Tailor Swift by Piano guys. For this choreography you will need an accessory – voi. Before the choreography itself, Enussah will explain in detail how to choose voi for your training and for the stage performance as well as how to work with it. So, firstly a small practical lesson of how to use voi and then choreography!
In this video you will find:
- Explanation about voi: what is it, how to choose, how to use.
- Detailed explanation of each part of choreography.
- Each part danced by count by face and by back.
- Each part danced with music by face and by back.
- Dance of full choreography with music by face and by back.
Video length: 47:26
Choreography length: 02:23
Mirror view: Available
Difficulty level: Medium/Hard
Music: Begin again by Tailor Swift, cover by Piano guys (Google play music, YouTube, Spotify, The Piano guys store)
Camera, sound, postproduction: Vladimir Kluchenkov