Mejance choreography by Aliah
Choose your preferred option:
This choreography includes an entrance with the veil as well as folklore Saidi part. It is composed mostly of basic bellydance technique. Its difficulty is in correct emotional reflection of every part of choreography (the entrance, the main part, Saidi part, the culmination and the ending).
You can use this full choreography to perform on stage as well as to use its combinations to create your own choreography.
In this video you will find:
- Explanation of movements and combos used in this choreography.
- Detailed explanation of each part of choreography.
- Dance of each part by count.
- Dance of each part with music.
- Dance of full choreography with music by face and by back.
Video length: 48:26
Choreography length: 02:46
Subtitles: English, Russian, German, French
Difficulty level: Easy/Medium
Camera, sound, postproduction: Vladimir Kluchenkov